Summer Events & Marketing Manager
- A good communicator?
- Do you enjoy planning – including all the little details?
- Do you have good people skills – are you able to encourage and direct people towards a specific goal?
- Are you a committed Christian who is in agreement with PAK7’s aims, mission and statement of faith?
- Would you like to use your summer to make a real difference for the kingdom of God in the UK and Pakistan?
PAK7 is looking for someone to run a high profile marketing campaign at a number of Christian festivals and camps this summer. The job will require someone who is fun, well organised, capable of leading a small team. They will be a good communicator, a detailed planner and have good people skills. It would be helpful if they could drive and if they had a vehicle they could use.
Some knowledge of marketing would also be helpful.
- Is full time from June to August (13 weeks), 38 hours a week
- Is paid £2000 a month including 4 days annual leave
- Is suitable for a student in their summer holiday or who graduates this summer or who is happy to accept a short contract.
- Will be remote working from home, and may require some UK travel
- Fulfills Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010, that there is an genuine occupational requirement for this role to be filled by a committed Christian
If you are interested in this role please read the job description and if you have any questions feel free to contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please download and complete the application form and return it to email@example.com.
Application Deadline 9th February, 2024